For Friday, Dec. 4
Listen to the Intelligence Squared debate regarding the mainstream media. Take notes on the speakers and arguments you find most persuasive. You can find the broadcast here.
Blog Post 11, Final Post, due Sunday, Dec. 6:
Identify one memorable thing you learned about any topic through this course. Additionally, describe one way that your views on reading and writing changed or failed to change during this course. Finally, provide one example of how your reading and writing practices changed.
Remember, a final draft of your extended essay is due as a blog post and as an email attachment to me before class Monday, Dec. 7.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Regina Spektor - On the Radio is one of my favorites, too. I should have thought of that one - it would have worked remarkably well if I had written extensively about radio as a news source!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I've loved this English class - I think you've done a great job this year!
I know you said that our papers were due on Monday...does that mean I need to post my essay tonight, before 8 a.m., or is it possible that I can post mine sometime tomorrow? Would my grade be lower because of that? I just wanted to really take your corrections and apply them to my paper properly, and not just slap a few extra sentences in there.
Thanks a lot, Esther.
ReplyDelete